For Truck Owners:
- Adds up to 10 extra square feet of truck bed space
- Deploys and stows away in under 10 seconds each
- Always with the truck – “there when you need it, out of the way when you don’t!”
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bolt-in design prevents theft
- Fully compatible with tonneau covers and with drop-in and spray-in bedliners
- Constructed of a patented blend of ABS* and high-strength Polycarbonate**
- Fits all full-size pickups from 2009 and newer and any full-size pickup with a tailgate opening of at least 58 3/8”
For Distributors and Resellers:
- Manufactured under not one but two patents
- Street Retail Price of just $299 in effect through April 30, 2014
- Pre-paid freight shipping programs for everyone
- Weighs just 32 lbs. and ships in a box 60″ X 20″ X 3″ in size
- One model fits all full-size pickups while competitors require 6 – 8 different models
- 50 units can be shipped, stored, and displayed in the same space required of only four of the competitor’s rigid truck bed extenders.
*ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene): A thermoplastic used industrially for its high impact resistance and toughness and modifiable to improve impact resistance, toughness, and heat resistance. Products manufactured from ABS include golf club heads, automotive bumper bars, and whitewater canoes.
**Polycarbonate: A thermoplastic polymer used in the manufacture of bullet-proof glass, police riot gear helmets and facemasks, and the cockpit canopy of the F-22 Raptor fighter jet.